DEAR MUSE...




Dear Muse,

You have asked that for the duration of the epistolary novel revision, I discuss with you all issues arising, following similar format. Sounds like a perfect idea to me! So, here….

I saw you laughing hysterically at my inept effort to daily manage all my social media outlets and still find time to keep my appointments with you. I know I have been slacking in the latter – due to no fault of yours. Thanks for the reminder that writers write and procrastinators…. That’s not to say that I haven’t been writing; though, not as much as we’d like and you are willing to go.

After careful thought, I have decided to focus on writing every day and do social media updates every other day. To resist all Facebook, twitter, Goodreads, LI, B, PI, etc temptations, I’ll keep the windows and related tabs closed on both my electronic writer's best friends. 

What’s your take on that? Nice compromise, I would think.

Okay, I can see you’re already nodding your head in agreement.

Could I ask that weekends….

No? No problem. It’s all good. Just remember that if I don’t get to spend quality, fun-filled time unwinding, I won’t be fun to work with. What’s with the nodding now? Cool! We can be flexible at weekends to create a healthy balance.

You’re the best muse ever!

Let's see how it goes :)

FAB
 



P.S.: I took these pics with my phone upisland 

No comments:

Post a Comment