Exciting, challenging, so much fun!

The mid-term assessments are over. I enjoyed meeting students I don't usually teach. It feels like overnight I have become acquainted with double the number of students I used to know. Isn't that wonderful?

I am having a satisfying day this Friday staying home and catching up on a few house chores.

My writing project is always on my mind. Regardless, I need to always priortize. Remember the story of The Big Rocks of Time.

In case you're wondering, it hasn't been all work. I have also been having my share of recreation: reading, watching movies, eating out and doing many other things with my significant other.

We recently went to a neighboring city to see a charity basketball game between some US basketball professional players and a home team. It was as unconventional as it was hilarious! The turnout was unprecedented and every age group was represented. We were hugely entertained as we watched real game spiced with comic interludes. It was such fun!

I went to the mall yesterday from campus. I had an absolutely exciting time window shopping and really shopping. The added bonus to my amazing shopping experience was running into some of the students I had got to know this week when I invigilated their mid-term examinations. 

Being at the top of my game, means putting in quality time and it is a challenge I am glad to take on. I enjoy doing what I do
and have the most supportive partner anyone could have. He is such a blessing to me! I am also very thankful for my colleagues and students. They are amazing!

Here are some photos I'd like to share with you.

Many blessings to you!

Ciao






No comments:

Post a Comment