84th Annual Academy Awards


This year's Oscar Awards ceremony was special for me. It's the best time I've had watching the Academy Awards....Don't ask me why.... And for the records, it has nothing to do with the red carpet.

Great kudos to two of my all-time favorites: Meryl Streep and Christopher Plummer! Meryl's the Best Actress Oscar is a well-deserved win for the Hollywood's sweetheart. Most satisfying was Christopher Plummer's Oscar win for Best Supporting Actor.


The only sad moment that brought tears to my eyes was the roll call: when photos of the departed were being shown. The song "What a wonderful world" was wonderfully sang by Esperanza Spalding to honour departed celebrities; bringing home the point that all is but vanity.

Overall, it was a good awards' ceremony.

For me, it was awesome because I gladly added another special memory to my memorabilia....

No comments:

Post a Comment