HAPPY MONDAY! HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!

Hi there!

I welcome myself back on the beat! Last week, my electronic writing companion took a break, a short one I hope:). Anyway, that made it possible for me to acquire the #1 item on my wishlist. And it wasn't a Black Friday or Cyber Monday purchase. I'm now the grinning owner of every writer's electronic best friend! I'm still trying to learn the ropes....I'm figuring out how some apps on this gadget work. I'm so excited and enjoying every bit of it!

How's your Cyber Monday going? Have a good one and let prudence guide you.

Here's a nice quote I received today by email via Goodreads: " The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Everyone likes to say how positive they are. Only very few people admit to being,sometimes or often, negative. Regardless, each of us knows who we really are. So who are you? A pessimist? An optimist? A realist? A mix of all?

Happy and wise online shopping!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment