WHO AM I?

This is a timeless question which reminds me of the song from the musical Les Miserables. It also brings to mind an amazing song by Casting Crowns, a band I like a lot. Not to mention that it is a notable question in the field of psychology - perhaps that's an understatement.

WHO AM I - 3D graphic - 3d art

Who am I? Several people have asked this question in differing contexts. Largely, it calls for inner reflection. Some are able to arrive at answers by looking inward; yet, many are still searching for answers.

In less than two weeks, the year 2011 will be gone. Some people will engage in some form of retrospection and get pensive during this period; and many will come up with resolutions for the new year. It's all good depending on your motivations and determination to follow through.

Who am I? It is a necessary question we need to ponder. It may help us set SMART goals, happily accept who we are, and understand our place or role in society - an understanding that will bring out the best in us.




Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment