What's Up?

It's been long since I posted on this site. It's ironic because this is my primary website. I have of recent focused on my facebook pages as well as on my penname sites. I do apologize for the unwarranted break I took from writing here. Anyway, I'm back to stay!

The last I posted here was when I was lecturing at the University of Botswana. From there, I moved to Majuro, Marshall Islands as developmental English faculty in 2010 and by summer same year, I had moved to Canada as my permanent location. No more moving about for me except for vacations.

From now on, I intend to create a shift from academic posts to professional writing blogs. This is logical since I'm making that shift in my career. You amazing people are the foundation of my platform as I work and move closer to my goals.

If you're not already following me on Facebook, please do so and make my day.

So glad to have you on my side and in my team!






No comments:

Post a Comment