Randomness


Peaceful evening - scenery




This Sunday evening happens to be one of those random times of tranquility when nothing is able to stop me from lingering in its enjoyment. The cloudy, wet and cold weather of this typical fall day is so peaceful that even the repeated calls of crows do not remove from - but rather, add to - the serenity. Fleetingly, I ponder upon the meanings of the diverse vocalizations from this reputedly intelligent bird. My only answer is that the universe is truly amazing.


On the down side, I have noticed in the last couple of days the presence of a writer's worst enemy - the dreaded and cliched writer's block. In order not to exaggerate its importance, I refer to mine as a period during which I'm caught in a spider's web. I know that I'll extricate myself from the entangling web soon enough. Meanwhile, there's no end to the fun things to do! I'm a moderate dancing queen, movie buff, and book worm - among other things....

Enjoy the new week and month everyone!




IMAGE SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment