Stephen King... On Writing

I recently read Stephen King's A Memoir of the Craft and consider it a timeless resource. It was humorous, enlightening and didactic. I know I will go back to it again and again to drink from that well of diverse insights.

Meanwhile, my creative self and the minute insipid part have agreed to take the rest of the year off travelling. We plan on exploring the mysteries we have long neglected. Hibernation may be a worthy visitor sometimes, but not always a practical one. We are retracing our steps and clearing the path to greater heights known as revision; accomplishing set goals in our quest for knowledge.


I will keep you posted when possible. As always do contact me with your questions and comments and I will respond.



Wishing you all a milder winter than forecasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment