AN AWESOME MIXED BAG OF GOODIES...



Hi there! How's your week going?     

I would like to give a big shout out to you all who make time to visit my website. I know you all stop by for different reasons :). Regardless, I hope there are always interesting things to engage your attention, challenge your thoughts and you learn from. There is always something new to learn. Learning is lifelong. When you stop learning, you stop growing. And you know the implications, or should I say, the opposite of that.

That I contribute to your language learning, skills acquisition or enjoyment is a privilege. No one should hoard knowledge or information and no one is a sole custodian thereof. As an academic, I find interacting with you truly humbling.

May I just say something?

This website rocks! :)

I'm still basking in the euphoria of it all. So diversely awesome!

Talking about diverse....

I was pleasantly surprised by the gift of assorted clothing this weekend! Perfect choices, colors, fabrics and fit! It was a bag filled with an assortment of beautiful things! I am very grateful!. 

Recently, we've been ordering and catching up on some seasons of some TV shows.

Effectively combining my writing, research work and other things needing my attention calls for efficient use of my time. Hoping for grace and that my time management skills serve me well. I'm doing great but there's always room for improvement.

I got the app "Pages" installed on my "electronic companion" and can now be justified in adding "writing" before "companion". Can't wait to start a new project on it! With Pages and Textilus apps installed, the gadget is set to fully serve its functions.

What are you doing this week? How is it going? Are you being productive?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment